Abstract Submission for oral presentation is closed.
EUROMAR2017 Call for Abstracts - submit today!
Abstract sumbission deadline for poster presentation only: May 30th, 2017
The EUROMAR2017 Committee invites abstract submissions for presentation as oral scientific talks and as conventional posters in the following topis:
- Solids Materials
- Liquids small molecules, metabolomics, pharmaceutical
- MRI and in-vivo
- Exotica and hardware
- Methods liquids&solids
PREPARATION OF ABSTRACT
- To submit the abstract, you must first register to the conference. Registration confirmation email will provide you a link to the on-line submission form.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Only abstract submitted through the online form will be reviewed. Other forms of submission e.g. by post, email or fax cannot be accepted.
- Abstracts must use the EUROMAR2017 Abstract Template (downloads: PDF / WORD) and be no longer than 1 page of A4.
- Abstracts must be in PDF format.
- Please ensure that you check your abstract carefully before submitting to ensure it is the final version.
Your paper will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee and by the referees appointed by it. You will receive notification about acceptance of your paper by May 15th, 2017 stating whether it was accepted for poster or oral presentation. The guidelines for both poster and oral presenters will be attached to the abstract acceptance letter. You may also download it here:
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS - ORAL PRESENTATION